Create a Referer Cart Notice
The Referer Cart is the server the customer must have originated from in order to display this message. For instance, if you set this value to ‘www.google.com’ your notice will be displayed to all traffic originating from Google
A Referer Cart Notice can be created by:
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Cart Notices.
- Select the New Notice tab.
- Select Referer from the Type menu.
- Enter a name for the notice in the Name field.
- Select the checkbox next to Enable to enable or disable a notice for display.
- Create your custom Notice Message. A basic notice is provided to get you started, as well as the variables related to the notice type.
- Enter Call to Action text (optional) - This text will be rendered next to the cart notice.
- Enter a Call to Action URL (optional) - This specifies where the user will go upon clicking the Call to Action button.
- To show the notice when the visitor originates from a specific site, enter the sites URL in theReferring Site field.
- Select the Create Cart Notice button.
- Create a Minimum Amount Cart Notice.
- Create a Categories in Cart Cart Notice.
- Create a Products in Cart Cart Notice.
- Create a Deadline Cart Notice.
- Learn how to Create Cart Notices.