Create offline payment method
In addition to such payment options as Stripe, Square, and PayPal, you can create custom offline payment methods for your Online Store to accept cash, checks, or a bank transfer.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- In your Products list, click Online Store, then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- From the store's Settings tab, click Payments.
- Click Turn On in the Custom Payment section.
- Use the Payment title shown to customer and, if desired, More instructions for the customer fields to enter text to guide customers. (Both fields display a character countdown in the upper right.)
- Click Save at the bottom of the Customer Payments Settings window.