Creating Cisco PIX 501 Firewall Graphs
Some of the information in this article is advanced material we make available as a courtesy. Please be advised that you are responsible for properly following the procedures below. Customer Support cannot assist with these topics.
The Cisco PIX 501 Device Manager can generate five types of graphs:
- VPN Connection Graphs
- System Graphs
- Connection Graphs
- Miscellaneous Graphs
- Interface Graphs
To Create a Cisco PIX 501 Firewall Interface Graph:
- In a Web browser, navigate to: https://[your firewall management IP address]/
- You may receive a number of security certificate warnings. If you accept the certs and save them as "Trusted," you will avoid warnings in the future.
- Enter your User name and Password, and then click OK.
Note: Your browser must have Java enabled and allow pop-ups from your firewall management IP.
- In the Device Manager application tool bar, click the Monitoring icon.
- In the tree on the left, expand the Interface Graphs folder.
- Click inside.
- In the Available Graphs list box, select the data you want graphed. Click Add>>.
- In the Graph Window combo box, enter the graph name.
- Click Graph It!.