Creating cPanel Email Filters
cPanel lets you create two types of email filters:
- Account level filters handle email before it reaches any of your mailboxes
- User level filters handle email after a specific account receives it.
To Create a New Filter
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Email section, click the type of filtering you want to create.
- If you're create User-level filters, next to the account you want to use, in the Actions column, click the gear.
- Click Create a New Filter.
- Enter a Filter Name.
- Select and enter the Rules and Actions you want, and then click Create.