Delete my host names
You can delete your own host names at any time. If there are domains currently using your host names as nameservers, you can't remove them. Be cautious and verify your settings before deleting host names.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- Select Host names under Advanced features.
- Next to the host name you want to delete, select the pencil icon.
- Select the trash can icon, then select Delete. If there are domains currently pointed to your host names, you can't remove them.