Display another site's blog on my website
By adding a blog feed to your website, you display a blog from another website. Your site automatically updates the display whenever the other site posts a new blog item.
Note: It's better if you add your own blog to your website. Blog posts give you the chance to create more content about your subject, which increases your ability to be found by search engines.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add the blog posts, and add a section.
- Search for the Blog section, pick your layout and select Add.
- Select External blog feed, then paste in the other blog feed URL (website address). Most blog feed URLs will end with /rss.
- Customize the other settings, such as the layout, accent color, title and background image.
- Select Done.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- Add your own blog to your website. If you use blog post categories, then you can create the appearance of adding multiple blogs on your site.
- With your own blog, you'll need to create blog posts (and, if necessary, delete or remove blog posts).
- With your own blog posts, you can also send blog post snippets via email and allow comments on my blog posts