Domain renewal cost
You can check the cost of your domain renewals at any time through your GoDaddy account. The renewal cost that displays is for one year registration of the associated domain name. It doesn't include additional add-ons, such as Privacy and Ownership Protection.
You can watch a short animation of this task farther down the page.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- To the right of your domain list, select Edit Columns.
- Check the box next to Renewal Price and select OK.
- Review your domain renewal price in the Renewal Price column of your domain list.
Show me how
- Once you're ready, you can renew your domain name at any time.
- Avoid domain expiration by turning on auto renewal.