Download and install Office apps
Office 365 Business Premium and Premium Security plans let you install Office apps on up to five computers per user and download the apps to your mobile phone.
Before you can install your Office apps, you'll need to Create my Office 365 email address. If you have an older version of Office on your computer, uninstall it before downloading the new version. You can use these Microsoft articles for uninstalling Office on a PC or uninstalling Office on a Mac for additional help.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard.
- Select Download Office, which opens your Office 365 account. You may be asked to sign in using your Office 365 email address and password.
- Select Install Office. The installation file will begin to download. If prompted, select Save. You might be asked to select your preferred language and Office version before you can begin installation.
- Once the install file is downloaded, open the file and follow the directions to finish the Office apps installation.
- When you launch your new Office apps, you'll need to sign in using your Office 365 email address and password.
Note: You might need to choose your account type as Work or School to continue.
- iPhone & iPad: Install and set up Office apps
- Android: Set up Office 365 apps
- Check my number of installs