Edit or remove my tracking number in Managed WordPress Ecommerce
Once you've added a tracking number to a WooCommerce order, you can edit or remove it at any time.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Orders
- Select the order you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the Shipment Tracking section.
- Select the pencil icon to edit the shipment information, or select the trash can icon to remove it from the order entirely.
Note:If the Item Shipped email is enabled in your WooCommerce settings, your customers will receive an Item Shipped email when you update shipment information for an order.
- Add my tracking number to an order in Managed WordPress Ecommerce and Managed WooCommerce Stores
- Add an additional tracking number in Managed WordPress Ecommerce
- To learn more about the shipment tracking features built into Managed WordPress Ecommerce, check out these answers to common questions.