Edit products imported from Square
After importing Square products into your Website Builder Online Store, you may want to edit or add some product details. At the moment, two-way syncing between Square and Online Store is limited, but we're working to expand that ability.
Note: This feature is not available on mobile devices.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- When your store appears, click Manage Store.
- Click Store, then All Products.
- In the All Products tab, click Quick Edit. (No need to select a particular product.)
- For products imported from Square, click the Category menu to apply your existing Online Store categories to the product. (Shift-click to apply more than one category.)
- You can add Online Store information in white-background fields, such as product name or price, but it will not be synced back to your Square account. Grayed out fields, such as Qty, cannot be changed within Online Store — only in your Square account.
Note: The Online Store updates Qty every 15 minutes if changes are detected in your Square account. If there are no changes, Online Store checks the field every 30 minutes, then at 45 minutes and then at 60 minutes.
- To edit fields not displayed in Quick Edit, such as a product description, click Save. When the All Products view appears, click the name of any product imported from Square (marked in the Sales Channels column).
- Use the single-product view to add or change info in any of the white-background fields.
Note: Square product inventory is set in your Square account — not in the Online Store's Inventory & Options tab.
- When you're done, click Save.