You can enable Secure Shell (SSH) for your Managed WordPress account. SSH is a secure method of connecting to your hosting account to remotely manage WordPress through the WordPress Command Line Interface (WPCLI) as well as standard Linux commands.
Note: SSH access is not available on Basic plans. Upgrade your Managed WordPress Basic plan to enable SSH.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to enable SSH on, select Settings from the menu.
- In the Production Site section, select Show more.
- Next to SSH, turn on the SSH toggle. You're done!
- Now that SSH is enabled, you can connect to your Managed WordPress account with SSH, by using your SFTP credentials (steps 1-5).