I forgot my username
Find your GoDaddy username if you forgot it but still know your password.
Required: If you have a GoDaddy domain name in your account, you'll need to know it to recover your username.
- Go to the Retrieve Username page.
- Enter the Email address associated with your account, then select Continue. Complete the security challenge if it's offered.
- If you have a GoDaddy domain name, enter any Domain Name associated with your account (for example, coolexample.com) and then select Filter. We'll send a one-time-use PIN to your email address.
- Under 6-digit Code, enter the PIN, then select Verify Code. We’ll show you your username.
- Now that you know your username, sign in to your GoDaddy account.
- If you lost access to your email address, you might need to request access to your account.
- Reset the password for your account.