|  Home

Basic & Pro Reseller Help

I need to file a 1099. Where can I get your W-9 form?

At the end of January, we send a Form 1099-MISC to all resellers who were paid more than $600 in the previous year. Your Payment History report shows all payments from January to December that will be in your 1099.

To get a 1099, you must select Individual as your Payee account Type. Otherwise, you won’t be sent a 1099 and need to file for your tax classification, such as partnership or limited liability company, as advised by your tax professional.

Here's a copy of our W-9 form.

Related step

  • If you wish to change your 1099 info in the future, update your payee account.

More info

  • See the IRS general instructions for filing these kinds of returns.
  • Here's a list of tax-related Help articles.

    Note: This information isn't intended to establish a relationship or advise you on taxes. It's always a good idea to consult a tax professional to learn more.

Was This Article Helpful?
Thanks for your feedback. To speak with a customer service representative, please use the support phone number or chat option above.
Glad we helped! Anything more we can do for you?
Sorry about that. Tell us what was confusing or why the solution didn’t solve your problem.