Install the Desktop Tool
The Workspace Desktop Tool installs on your computer, provides email and calendar notifications, and lets you access Workspace applications from your desktop.
- From your Workspace Control Center, click Tools.
- Select Workspace Tools.
- Click Download.
- Save the file to your computer, and open it.
- Follow the prompts to install the Desktop Tool.
- Enter your email address and password for the account you want to use.
- Select the products to enable, and click Next.
Note: Only products you have set up with that email address are available.
- Configure the alerts and settings for each product you've selected, and click Next. When you've reached the end, click Finished.
Compatible operating systems are Microsoft® Windows 7 or later, and Apple® Macintosh OS 10.5 or later. The Workspace Desktop Tool includes:
|Email Notifier||See alerts on your desktop when you receive new messages.|
|Default Email Client||Open Workspace Webmail when clicking on any email links.|
|Calendar Alerts||See reminders on your desktop for meetings and tasks.|
|Calendar Synchronization||Sync your Workspace calendars with Microsoft Outlook®.
Note: This feature is not available on Macs.
|Online Storage Backup and Sync Folders||Create file backups and customize sync folders to transfer files between your computer and your online storage.|
|Online Storage Drive Map||Map a drive directly to your online storage to access all your files from your desktop.|