Managing Hosted Exchange Email Alias Addresses
An alias is an alternate email address associated with your Hosted Exchange Email mailbox. Email messages sent to the alias address will be forwarded to your mailbox. An alias must exist in the accepted domains in the Organization. Enter up to 50 email addresses, separating each with a comma.
To Add Email Aliases
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Microsoft Hosted Exchange.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage. >
- From the Organizations list, select Mailboxes.
- Select the email address you where you want to apply an alias, from the Actions column click the Edit icon.
- In the Alias Addresses field, enter the email addresses you want to apply as aliases to this email address. For example, email@example.com.
- Click OK.
To remove aliases from your Hosted Exchange Email address, remove the email address from the Alias Addresses field.