Managing Your Calendar Users
After setting up other users' Calendar accounts, you can manage them through the Workspace Control Center. This lets you launch, delete, or move users' Calendar accounts.
Note: Only users with access to the customer account containing the Calendar accounts can manage individual Calendar accounts. Being a Calendar user does not provide this feature.
To Manage Calendar Accounts
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Calendar.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Actions column, click the action you want to perform:
- Launch Calendar — Open the user's Calendar account. This does not require a password.
- Edit Calendar — Edit the Calendar user's email address by entering a new email address, and then clicking OK.
- Move Calendar Account — Move the user's Calendar account to a different Calendar plan by selecting the new plan, and then clicking OK.
- Delete Calendar Account — Remove the Calendar user's account.