Remove domains from cPanel hosting
If you no longer want to host a secondary domain name on your hosting account, you can remove it. If you no longer want to host the primary domain name, you can either cancel it or change the primary domain name.
Removing domain names from your hosting account lets you:
- Disassociate it from this hosting account.
- Add the domain name you remove to another hosting account.
- Make it the primary domain name of this hosting account.
When you remove domain names, it can take up to 24 hours before you can add it to another account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Domains section, click Addon Domains.
- In the Addon Domains section, next to the domain you want to remove, in the Actions column, click the trash can.
- Click Remove.
To find product information, please see our web hosting page.