Reschedule your data center migration
If you scheduled a migration for your website to a new data center, you can reschedule as long as the migration hasn't started. You may want to do this to minimize downtime during the migration - for example, reschedule so the migration happens when fewer people may be visiting.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to migrate, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, in the Settings section, select Server.
- Next to Data center, click Change and select the new time at which you want to perform the migration.
- Click Migrate or Start migration and complete any necessary purchases.
We'll email you to confirm the migration, when it starts and when it's complete.
- If your domain name's DNS is not under GoDaddy control, you'll need to find your hosting account's new IP address and then update it with the company that controls your DNS.