Reset a user's Workspace Email password
As the Workspace Email admin, you can reset user passwords in the Workspace Control Center (including your own).
- Sign in to your Workspace Control Center. Use your GoDaddy username and password (your Workspace Email address and password won't work here).
- Select the expand button in the row of the email address you want to change.
- Select Edit to open the Edit Account options.
- Enter the new password in Change Password and Confirm Password.
- Select Save. You might need to close the Edit Account page. You should see confirmation that the password updated.
Note: It can take up to 30 minutes for your new password to that effect. After 30 minutes, have the user try signing in to their email.