Safari: Clear your cache
If you're having problems viewing your website, you can try clearing your cache and then revisiting your site.
Note: Clearing your cache in Safari also removes all passwords it stores, though it doesn't remove passwords stored in your Mac OS X Keychain.
- From the Safari menu, select Preferences.
- Select the Advanced tab, then select the box next to Show Develop menu in menu bar at the bottom of the window.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu at the top of your screen, then select Empty Caches.
- Try viewing your website again.