Set up my account
After you've purchased Website Security, set it up to start scanning your site to identify vulnerabilities or compromises. You can also use these instructions to set up Website Security Basic.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, next to the Website Security account you want to set up, select Set up.
- Select or type in the domain name you want to protect, and then select Next.
That's it! Your website security account will set up and display a message that says your domain was added.
- If the firewall does not activate, select Manage and set up your Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- After Website Security is set up, you can request a Remove malware from my site if there's currently malware on your site.