Set up my Office 365 email address on my Android Outlook app
To set up on your email address on your Android Outlook app, you'll need your Office 365 email address, password and the Outlook app.
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the Google Play Store and follow the set up instructions.)
- Tap Menu and tap Add account.
- On the Accounts screen, tap Skip.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and tap Continue.
- Enter your Office 365 email password and tap Sign In.
- You'll see your new Office 365 account in the Menu section.
Great, your email is on your Android and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, you can go back to step 3 for other email account instructions. If you're all set, head to the next step!