Set up my Office 365 email address on my Outlook iPhone app
To set up your email address on your iPhone Outlook app, you'll need your Office 365 email address, password and the Mail app.
You can watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Launch Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the iTunes App Store. Open it and tap Get started, select your notifcation preference and go to Step 6.)
- Tap Profile.
- Tap Settings screen.
- Within Settings, tap Add Account.
- Select Add Email Account.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and tap Add Account.
- Enter your Office 365 email password and tap Sign In.
- You'll see your new Office 365 address in the Setting screen. Go to the inbox, your email messages should start to load.
Great, your email is on your iPhone Outlook app and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, you can go back to step 3 for other email account instructions. If you're all set, head to the next step!