Set up out-of-office auto-reply in Outlook on the web
Create an out-of-office auto-reply that tells people you are away and will not be responding to their emails. Each person that sends you an email message receives the automatic reply. Add information like when you're returning or when they can expect a reply from you.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- In the upper-right corner, select Settings.
- In the Mail list, select Automatic replies.
- Select the Turn on automatic replies toggle.
- Next to Send replies only during a time period, select the checkbox, then enter a start and end time.
- If a time period isn't selected, your automatic reply remains on until you turn off the Automatic replies on toggle.
- In the textbox at the bottom of the window, enter a message to send to visitors while you're away.
- You can also use the formatting options at the top of the textbox to change the font and color of the text along with other customizations.
- To send automatic replies to visitors outside of your organization, select the checkbox next to Send replies outside your organization
- Select Save at the bottom of the window. Your automatic reply is now on and will be sent to visitors.