Sorting in the View Window with Online Storage
Online Storage offers three options for viewing your files. Click one of the following options to change your view:
- List — Displays a single list of your files.
- Icon — Displays a grid of your files.
- Column — Displays lists of your files in columns, which display folders' contents or information about files you select.
You can sort any view by clicking Sort By, and then selecting one of the following options:
- Name — Sorts your files alphabetically.
- Size — Sorts your files based on their size.
- Date — Sorts your files based on the date they were uploaded.
- Type — Sorts and group your files based on their file-type extension.
Once you've sorted your files by one of the options, select the same option again to change the order from ascending to descending.