Updating nameservers for your CashParking domain
For your domain name to display your Cash Parking site, you must update its nameservers.
- If your domain name is not registered through us your current domain name registrar can update it to use our Cash Parking nameservers:
- If your domain name is registered through us follow the steps below.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- You must be in the Advanced List View of your account in order to update nameservers for your Cash Parking domain. In the upper right corner, choose Advanced List View:
- Select the domain names whose nameservers you want to change to CashParking.
- From the Monetize menu, select Manage CashParking.
- Select Add to CashParking.
- Select I understand... to confirm you understand that the nameservers for the domain names you selected will change to the CashParking nameservers.
Note: After you complete this procedure, visitors to the selected domains see the CashParking parked page.
- Click OK twice.
Allow 4-8 hours for .com and .net domain names and 24-48 hours for all other domain extensions before the new domain names will resolve to the CashParking parked page.