Upgrade my domain protection plan
Upgrade your domain protection plan and increase the security for your domain name. There are different protection plans available, so you can choose the option that works best for you.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you'll be upgrading. Or, select the check mark icon and Select All.
- Select Ownership then Upgrade Privacy Protection.
- Review the upgrade options available and choose your preferred plan.
- Select Confirm and complete checkout.
It can take 24-48 hours for your updated contact information to display in the GoDaddy WHOIS directory.
- When you upgrade to Full or Ultimate Protection plans, we create a private, unique email address. You can set up this email address to have it forward messages to your preferred email account.
- Some domain names, such as ccTLDs, may have special requirements for domain protection.