This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- When you're ready, select Done.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- Anytime you add Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Pinterest Metatag, etc. to your site, you need to allow website visitors to set cookie and tracking preferences.
- What does GDPR mean for my business?