Create a shoppable Instagram post
Instagram connects to your Facebook account and draws from your Facebook catalog. Follow the steps in this article to highlight a specific product in a shoppable Instagram post.
- If you connected your site to Instagram for social posts, then you’ve already set your Instagram account as a professional (business or creator) account.
- Connecting your Instagram account to your Facebook account is required for both social posts as well as shoppable posts.
- When you connected your online store to Facebook and Instagram, you already set up your Catalog Manager.
- All that’s left is to submit your account for review. When it’s accepted, turn on Shopping features.
- In your Instagram account, create a post.
- Choose a photo, then select Next.
- Write your caption.
- Choose Tag Products and select the product you want to tag (just like you’d tag another person).
- When you’re finished, select Share.
- Check your Instagram page, and you should see your post!