Dive in: Browse essential articles list
Here's a list of most of Website Security and Backup's Help articles. Use it as your guide — from setting up Website Security, to getting your website clean, to making sure you have a daily backup of all of your hard work.
Set up your Website Security plan and scan your website.
- Set up my account
- Which of my domains will be scanned?
- Scan my website for malware
- Changing where your email reports are sent
Web Application Firewall (WAF) configuration
If you are using Website Security, you may need to configure the WAF.
- Set up my Web Application Firewall (WAF) and CDN
- Configure my SSL certificate to work with the Web Access Firewall (WAF)
- Change my hosting IP in the Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Clean up your website
If malware is found on your website, there are additional steps you'll need to take after remediation is complete.
You will need to configure your Website Backups so you are protected from data loss, and have the ability to restore your website at a later date.