You can manually renew your domain names in your account to make sure your registration continues uninterrupted. If your domain has already expired, you can still attempt to renew it.
You can also check the cost of renewal at any time. Watch a short video of how to check renewal cost farther down the page.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you'll be renewing. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All.
- Select Renew, then Renew again.
- Choose your renewal settings, then select Checkout to complete the checkout process.
Show me how
- Some domain names, such as ccTLDs, may have special requirements for renewals.