Set up domain monitoring
Adding domain monitoring to a domain is a useful method to track changes on a domain of interest.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.(Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Buy & Sell, then Backorders and Monitoring.
- Select Add Monitoring.
- Enter the domain(s) you want to monitor (one per line).
- Enter your email address, then select OK.
- Email address 1 — Enter the email address you want us to send notifications to.
- (Optional) Email address 2 — Enter the secondary email address you want us to send notifications to.
- You'll see a confirmation message that your changes have been processed and your domain will be set up for monitoring within a few minutes, then select OK.