Upgrade to Premium DNS
By default, your account comes with Standard DNS, a basic version of the DNS Manager. You can upgrade your default Standard DNS to Premium DNS in your GoDaddy account. Premium DNS provides advanced DNS features by adding power, flexibility and a higher level of technical support.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) then click Add-on Products from the More dropdown.
- In the new window, select the DNS tab.
- Choose your plan details then click Add.
- Select Checkout then complete your purchase. Any domains registered within the account will be automatically pointed to the correct premium DNS nameservers.
Please allow up to 90 minutes for Premium DNS to be reflected in your account.
- You can invite a delegate to manage your Premium DNS on your behalf.