Add Premium DNS Account Administrators
To set up Account Administrators, you must have a Premium DNS account. Account Administrators don't need Premium DNS for access. For more information, see Upgrade to Premium DNS.
Account Administrators can manage your domain names from separate accounts without having direct access to your account or billing information. You'll need to invite someone to be your Administrator before you can give them access.
This is the first step in a series of steps to set up your account administrators. Once you complete this step, you must continue with the next steps in order to finish the setup.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Premium DNS, click Manage.
- You must be in the List View of your account in order to add Account Administrators. In the upper right corner, choose the list view:
- From the More menu, select Manage Account Admins.
- Click Add.
- Complete the Account Administrator fields, and then click Save.
Your new Account Administrator will receive an email with the subject, "Invitation to manage resources for [Your Name]." This email contains a link to accept the Account Administrator invitation. The new Account Administrator must either create a new account or log in to an existing account to accept the invitation.
See Becoming a Domain Name Account Administrator for information on the Account Administrator's role in setting up access to your domain names.