All about GoDaddy Studio for the web
GoDaddy Studio is available as an app on iOS and Android, and is now also on the web.
The web version is ideal for creating designs that are “better on the big screen”, such as presentation slides or Zoom backgrounds.
What can I do on GoDaddy Studio for the web?
- Create projects for all platforms.
- Use a template to start your project.
- Add and edit images, text, graphics, and shapes.
- Add filters to images.
- Export your project as a .jpg or .png file.
- Select and move multiple layers at the same time (not yet available on mobile).
- Right-click a layer to show actions.
- Copy and paste from your clipboard.
- Access your projects across devices with Project Sync.
- Edit images directly from your website editor or website media library.
- Design social media posts and share them to multiple platforms at once.
What can’t I do on GoDaddy Studio for the web yet?
- Add your logo for quick access - but you can upload your logo as an image.
- Import custom fonts.
- Collect graphics or graphic collections.
- Organize projects and templates into folders (iOS only).
- Add videos to projects - this includes access to our exclusive video stock library.
- Use layouts or layout collections (iOS only).
- Read Discover posts (iOS only), which help you make the most of GoDaddy Studio.
How can I suggest improvements for GoDaddy Studio on the web?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on how we can improve GoDaddy Studio on the web. To send us your feedback, fill in our feature request form and select Send.