Change the currency for my reseller storefront
Allow customers to check out in a currency other than U.S. dollars (USD) by enabling multi-currency pricing and setting your currency preferences. Although your currency preferences display by default, a customer can override your preferences by selecting a different currency in your storefront's header.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Go to Settings and select Currency.
- Check the box to choose Opt in to Multi-Currency Pricing.
- Set your preferred display currencies.
- Click OK. It can take several minutes for your changes to take effect.
In addition, due to bank processing time frames and exchange rate fluctuations, the prices indicated when customers place orders might differ from the amounts that post to their bank accounts. For more information, see our Universal Terms of Service.
- Learn more about our terms and conditions in the Reseller Agreement.