Check the length of my WordPress site title
To help improve SEO for your site, follow these steps to make sure the site title is an optimum length. Google searches typically show the first 50-60 characters in your title tag (about 600 pixels wide). Your title should also include keywords that people will search for.
- Visit your website, right-click on your home page, and click View Page Source.
- Copy the text between the Title tags (<title>).
- Visit this page at Moz.com.
- Paste the text you copied into the Title tag preview tool and click Check
- Make sure text does not get cut off in the preview. If text is cut off in the preview, shorten the title as needed.