Create and use email templates
Templates save you time by reusing frequent messages. They're convenient for repetitive or common messages that don't need many changes, such as to welcome new hires or respond to general inquiries. The My Templates add-in makes all templates available in both Outlook on the web and your desktop Outlook program.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Select New message.
- Under the message body, select menu, and then My Templates.
- If this is your first time using this add-in, under My Templates, select Continue.
- Select Template.
- Enter a title (this is for your reference only) and the template message, and then select Save.
- Select your template to add it to the message.
Note: Don't see My Templates? Select Get Add-ins to add it.
Note: Templates are added to where your cursor is in the message body. Before sending, add recipients, a subject, and any attachments.
To access My Templates in your desktop Outlook program, select New Email, and then select View Templates from the upper-right corner of the message.
- If you don't see your templates in Outlook for Windows or Mac, make sure your Outlook is set up with Exchange.
- You can create up to 32 KB of templates.
- Another way to save time sending email is with signatures.