Customize my Contact Us section
The Contact Us section is a powerful tool for establishing a connection with your customers. Use it to show your address and location, hours, email, phone number and WhatsApp information. As people contact you, they can choose to be added to your email marketing subscriber list.
Customers can even submit a form, including attachments. When a customer completes the form, we scan it for viruses and malware and then it arrives to an email you designate.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your site editor.
- Select your Contact Us section.
- If you don’t have a Contact Us section, or you'd like to add another one, go to the page area where to want to add a section.
Note: WhatsApp Chat Button, Contact Form, and Hours are subsections of the Contact Us site editor pane. Select the Contact Us link to return to the main section or select Done if you make a change.
- Turn on the Show WhatsApp Chat Button toggle.
- Enter your WhatsApp Number.
- Enter the email address where you want messages sent in the Send Message To field.
- Turn on the Show Email Opt-in toggle to get permission to send marketing emails.
- In the Edit Form Fields section, arrange the order of the fields on the form by dragging the field to the desired location.
- Select a field to edit the name, make it required, or remove it. (The Email field and Send button can’t be deleted.)
- Allow files to be sent by turning on the Attachments toggle. Each file must be less than 10 MB and the total size of all attachments must be less than 15 MB.
Note: Customers can send the following file types:
• Media: .jpg, jpeg, .jpe, .png, .gif, .mp4, .m4a, .vid, .qt, .mov, .mpeg, .mpga, .mp2, .mp2a, .mp3, .m2a, .m3a, .msvideo, .ogg, .3gpp, .webm, .webp, .flac, .wav, .tiff, .mkv, .mk3d and .mks.
• Docs: .doc, .docx, .dot, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .odp, .odt, .potx, .ppsx, .pdf, .txt, .text, .conf, .def, .list, .log, .in and .ini.
• Other: .zip, .otf, .woff and .woff2.
- Turn on the Show open and closing hours toggle.
- Select each day of the week to set the hours for that day, including if you’re closed.