Export my online store products into a CSV file
Export your products from your Websites + Marketing online store as a CSV file to manage your products in a spreadsheet.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, expand Store, and then select Products.
- Choose Featured.
- If you want to only export certain products, check the boxes next to those products or use the Type or Category filters or the Search bar to find and check the box for those products.
- Select Import/Export, and then Export.
- Select the button to export all products or the current search or filter.
- Select Export.
- The exported file is sent to your email. A pop-up window will also appear in your browser with a link to download the CSV file. Larger files will take a few moments longer until they’re ready.
- Select OK to return to your products.
- Once you're done working with your products in your spreadsheet, upload your product information back into your store.
- You can also add products to your store from other Marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Google Shopping and Walmart.
- Add physical products or add digital products directly to your online store.