Manually set a subscription status
By default, new subscriptions have the Pending status. This means no future renewals are processed, and the customer will not receive special access to any products.
However, once the subscription has a customer, billing schedule and line items, and recurring totals have been calculated, you can change the subscription's status to Active.
To change a subscription's status:
- Click the Subscription Status select box in the Subscription details meta box.
- Click the status you want to give the subscription.
- Save Subscription.
Once a subscription is active, the customer added to the subscription is given the default subscriber role.
The next payment date is also scheduled in Subscriptions.
- Add a WooCommerce Subscription Manually
- What is WooCommerce Subscriptions?
- Check out WooCommerce's Store Manager Guide for more information about WooCommerce Subscriptions.