Paying for purchases with Boleto
Residents of Brazil have the option to pay for products using Boleto, which generates an invoice that you can bring to any authorized Boleto Bancario location to process your payment. The info below will give you additional context and walk you through some common questions about using the Boleto payment method.
Select a question to see its answer:
- How long does it take to receive my product(s)?
- When does my Boleto expire?
- How can I see which products are on my Boleto?
- What should I do if I make the payment after the Boleto expires?
- What do I do if I paid my Boleto, but the order status is still pending?
- How do I regenerate my Boleto?
How long does it take to receive my product(s)?
We will attempt to fulfill your product(s) when we receive confirmation of payment, which typically takes one business day from the day you paid the Boleto. You can view the status of the order in your Order History. (You may be prompted to log in.)
When does my Boleto expire?
When you check out with a Boleto, you have ten days until the Boleto expires. Our payment partner, dLocal, will send reminder emails to your billing email address. Please ignore these emails if you have already made the payment.
How can I see which products are on my Boleto?
You can see what product(s) are associated with the Boleto in your Order History.
- Go to your GoDaddy My Profile page. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Select Order History.
- Select Show pending order.
- To locate the order, compare the date and purchase total on your Boleto or reminder email with the information displayed for your pending orders.
Note: If you’re unable to locate a matching pending order, verify that you’re logged in with the same account that you used when you placed the order, and check the date that the order was placed. Pending orders are removed from the Order History after 30 days.
- Select the order number to see the order details, including which products are associated with your Boleto.
What should I do if I make the payment after the Boleto expires?
If you make a payment after the Boleto expires, we won’t receive the payment confirmation. Please contact our support team with proof of payment, such as cash or bank transfer receipt, so we can work with our payment partner to confirm the payment manually.
What do I do if I paid my Boleto, but the order status is still pending?
We receive confirmation of payment typically one business day from the day you made the payment. If the order is not complete after this time, please contact our support team with proof of payment, such as cash or bank transfer receipt, so we can work with our payment partner to confirm the payment manually.
How do I regenerate my Boleto?
Place a new order in the cart to generate a new Boleto. You can cancel your previous Boleto order in your Order History to make your pending orders easier to manage.