Privacy features are now available in the account center. These features include the ability to:
More information on each feature is included below.
You may request a copy of your personal data in an electronic format that you can take to other service providers.
Subject Access Requests (SARs)
You may request to see whether we are processing your personal data, what personal data is being processed, and for what purpose. You may only request information pertaining to you. You will be asked to verify your identity prior to being provided with the requested information.
To make this request:
- Submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you a form to complete. The form includes information to verify your identity as well as a place to be specific about what data you would like to see.
- Return the completed form to email@example.com.
- Within 30 days of receiving the completed form and verifying your identity, we will collect information that exists and provide it to you in a secure manner.
You may request to close your account. The following conditions apply:
- All products and services must be cancelled prior to closure. If there are any active products or services in the account, the account cannot be closed.
- All Good As Gold accounts must be closed.
- All In Store Credits will be forfeited.
- You will no longer be able to log into your account after it is closed.
After closure, you will no longer be able to access your account and your account will be unrecoverable. Data that is necessary for the products or services you have purchased may be retained if it is required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.