Understand GoDaddy Studio and Content Creator
With GoDaddy Studio you can design beautiful, professional-looking imagery for your website and social media without having to hire a professional designer.
What does GoDaddy Studio do?
GoDaddy Studio makes it easy to create visual content for your website, social media, printed materials or anything else you need, using your computer, tablet or phone. Start with one of our thousands of templates or create your own design from scratch, using our stock image library or your own images.
What’s the difference between GoDaddy Studio and Content Creator?
GoDaddy Studio is the product you use to create your designs. It’s available as a mobile app or as a website.
Content Creator is what we call GoDaddy Studio when you’re creating content in Websites + Marketing or Digital Marketing Suite. It’s exactly the same product, accessed from a different place.
How much does it cost?
If you have a paid Websites + Marketing plan, or have Digital Marketing Suite, you have access to the full suite of functionality, templates and images available in GoDaddy Studio.
GoDaddy Websites + Marketing free plans automatically have access to the free version of GoDaddy Studio. This is a lighter version that offers limited functionality and fewer templates and images.
Compare plan prices to get a better idea of the costs and value.
How do I access GoDaddy Studio?
GoDaddy Studio is available:
- As a mobile app on iOS and Android, or on the GoDaddy Studio website. Here's how to sign in to GoDaddy Studio on the app or website.
- From your Dashboard when you're signed in to Websites + Marketing or Digital Marketing Suite - here it's called Content Creator.
Note: We developed the GoDaddy Studio mobile app first, and now we’re adding all those features to the website version in stages. Compare the GoDaddy Studio app and website features.
A version of GoDaddy Studio is also available when you’re editing an image in your website editor or creating a social post. Because you’re accomplishing a specific task, we help you focus by giving you just the features relevant to what you need. Jump back to GoDaddy Studio or Content Creator for full functionality.
What can I create with GoDaddy Studio?
Create all kinds of professional-looking visual content for your website, social media, or printed materials. Looking for some ideas? Try one of these:
- Facebook and Instagram posts
- Posts for visual search engines like Pinterest and Google Images
- Website logos and favicons
- Profile pictures
- Flyers or posters
- Digital or printed advertisements
- Website banners
- Business cards
- Zoom backgrounds
- Birthday and holiday cards and invitations
- Create a social media image, then create a social media post.
- Use Content Creator to help you create your visual brand, such as adding a logo or adding a favicon.
- Compare GoDaddy Studio for mobile and the web.
- Access your GoDaddy Studio projects across devices.