Upload files using my Linux Hosting File Manager
cPanel's File Manager is a user-friendly upload method for Linux Hosting. File Manager works best for a small number of files. If you plan to upload many files, compress them into a format like ZIP on your computer before uploading.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- Under Websites, select File Manager for your domain.
- Navigate to the directory where you want to upload. By default, you'll start in your primary root directory or addon domain root directory.
- Select Upload.
- Drag your files into Drop files here to start uploading. Or select Select file, choose the file you want to upload, and then select Open.
When all your files reach 100%, your upload is complete, and you can navigate away.
- If you uploaded a ZIP file, here's how to unzip it in File Manager.