View my pending orders
When you place an order with us, it appears in your Order History as Pending until we receive payment confirmation. Certain products and services aren't registered or fulfilled until payment is confirmed, and you can't use them until then. Follow these steps to view your Pending orders.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Order History. Your orders are listed by receipt number. Orders awaiting payment confirmation are marked Pending. Click View next to any order to see more details.
Note: You can't change a pending order's payment method, but you can cancel the order and repurchase it using a different payment method.
- Some payment options can take up to 30 days to confirm.
- It's possible (but unlikely) that someone else could register a domain name that you've ordered, and if your payment isn't confirmed yet your domain purchase will fail. If that happens, we'll cancel the domain from your order.