Add an email signature in Outlook on the web
Add an email signature that'll display when sending messages with Outlook on the web. Set up your signature to automatically add to new messages or replies and forwards. When you include information like your phone numbers and website in your signature, your recipients will know more about who's contacting them.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- On the leftmost side, select Outlook.
- In the upper-right corner, select Settings.
- Select Mail, then Compose and reply.
- Under Email signature, enter a signature name, and then enter the signature you want to use:
- Copy and paste a signature generated through the Email & Office Dashboard.
- Type your signature. You might include your name, email address, logo and social media links.
Note: These steps create a signature only available when using Outlook on the web. If you use other email clients, you'll also need to create signatures for them.