Add domains to my CashParking account
Step 1 of the CashParking® getting started series.
Manually add domains to your CashParking® account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down and select the section for Domain Products to expand it.
- Select Manage next to the CashParking® account you'll be working in.
- In the Account Summary section, select Add domains.
- Choose your preferred method to add domains:
- Enter domains: Manually type in the domain names you want to add to your CashParking® account. Make sure each domain name is on a separate line.
- Select domains: Choose domains from your account by checking the box next to each domain name.
- Upload domains: Upload a TXT or CSV file of your domain names by selecting Choose file and browsing for the correct file.
- Max file size: 3MB
- TXT file: Domains must be listed one per line, without any commas.
- CSV file: Domains must be listed one per line and use commas to separate additional information about each domain name.
- Once you've added your domains, select Import Domains.
- Review the nameserver information in the new window. If your domains are registered with GoDaddy, we'll automatically update your nameservers for you. If your domains are registered elsewhere, you'll need to manually update your nameservers with your domain registrar to:
- Select OK to confirm your updates.
A confirmation window lets you know the changes were successful.
- Remember — if your domains are not registered with GoDaddy, you'll need to manually update your nameservers with your domain registrar to ns01.cashparking.com and ns02.cashparking.com.
- Domains deemed inappropriate cannot be used with CashParking®. This includes, but is not limited to, domains using third-party trademarks, references to hate, hate groups, child pornography and offensive names. We reserve the right to define a domain as inappropriate and reject its usage within CashParking®, in accordance with the CashParking® Terms of Service Agreement.