Connect Your Google Analytics Account
Note: If you don’t have a Google Analytics account yet, you’ll need to create a Google Analytics account and set up a property for your store before connecting. Note that, currently, only Universal Analytics tracking is supported. Google Analytics 4 will be supported in the future.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration.
- Click Authenticate in the Google Analytics settings.
- Google will ask for you to allow the permissions listed on this screen. Click Allow.
- Select the correct property from the list and save your settings.
If you experience issues trying to connect, please check the debug mode before attempting to connect again. This will log information, such as API requests, that will help support teams troubleshoot your issues. Leave this disabled for best performance, unless you experience issues.