Create a Categories in Cart cart notice
The Categories in Cart notice lets you select one or more categories that will trigger the notice when products from the category(s) are in the cart. Paired with the ability to exclude categories, this notice helps you create conditional messaging to tailor the checkout experience as you see fit.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and click on Cart Notices.
- Select Add cart notice.
- Select Categories in Cart from the Type dropdown.
- Enter a Name for the notice.
- Select Enabled to make it an active notice upon creation.
- Create your Notice Message. The variables related to the notice type are provided to help get you started.
- Enter Call to Action text (optional) - This will be used as linked text rendered next to the cart notice to provide further directive.
- Enter a Call to Action URL (optional) - This specifies where the user will go upon clicking the Call to Action button.
- Add categories in the "Show" Categories field that will trigger the notice to appear when associated products are in the cart. Condition the notice further by adding categories to "Hide" Categories field to prevent it from appearing.
Note: The categories must match exactly, child categories are not used to activate this notice.
- Select the Create cart notice button.
- Create a Minimum Amount cart notice
- Create a Products in Cart cart notice
- Create a Referer cart notice
- Create a Deadline cart notice